Is FORAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - bulky food like grass or hay for browsing or grazing horses or cattle
- noun - the act of searching for food and provisions
- verb - collect or look around for (food)
- verb - wander and feed
- Food for domestic animals; fodder.
- The act of looking or searching for food or provisions.
- To wander in search of food or provisions.
- To make a raid, as for food: soldiers foraging near an abandoned farm.
- To conduct a search; rummage.
- To collect forage from; strip of food or supplies: troops who were foraging the countryside.
- To obtain by foraging: foraged a snack from the refrigerator.
- verb - to search about
There are 6 letters in FORAGE: A E F G O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORAGE, to go: FORAGE?
Rearrange the letters in FORAGE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FORAGE
5 letters out of FORAGE
4 letters out of FORAGE
3 letters out of FORAGE
2 letters out of FORAGE
Contextual use of FORAGE
What's nearby FORAGE
Lookup in Wiki for FORAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORAGE"