Is DIPOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIPOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pair of equal and opposite electric charges or magnetic poles separated by a small distance
- noun - an aerial half a wavelength long consisting of two rods connected to a transmission line at the center
- A pair of electric charges or magnetic poles, of equal magnitude but of opposite sign or polarity, separated by a small distance.
- An antenna, usually fed from the center, consisting of two equal rods extending outward in a straight line.
- adj - a pair of equal and opposite electric charges [n -S] : DIPOLAR
There are 6 letters in DIPOLE: D E I L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIPOLE, to go: DIPOLE?
Rearrange the letters in DIPOLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DIPOLE
5 letters out of DIPOLE
4 letters out of DIPOLE
3 letters out of DIPOLE
2 letters out of DIPOLE
Contextual use of DIPOLE
What's nearby DIPOLE
Lookup in Wiki for DIPOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIPOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIPOLE"