Is DIFFUSER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIFFUSER in various dictionaries:
- noun - baffle that distributes sound waves evenly
- noun - optical device that distributes the light of a lamp evenly
- adj - spread out
- adj - (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected
- adj - lacking conciseness
- A light fixture, such as a frosted globe, that spreads light evenly.
- A medium that scatters light, used in photography to soften shadows.
- A device, such as a cone or baffle, placed in front of a loudspeaker diaphragm to diffuse the sound waves.
- A flow passage in a wind tunnel that decelerates a stream of gas or liquid from a high to a low velocity.
- verb - to spread widely or thinly
There are 8 letters in DIFFUSER: D E F F I R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIFFUSER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIFFUSER, to go: DIFFUSER?
Rearrange the letters in DIFFUSER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DIFFUSER
7 letters out of DIFFUSER
6 letters out of DIFFUSER
5 letters out of DIFFUSER
4 letters out of DIFFUSER
3 letters out of DIFFUSER
2 letters out of DIFFUSER
Contextual use of DIFFUSER
What's nearby DIFFUSER
Lookup in Wiki for DIFFUSER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIFFUSER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIFFUSER"