Is DELEGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELEGATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person appointed or elected to represent others
- verb - transfer power to someone
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- A person authorized to act as representative for another; a deputy or an agent.
- A representative to a conference or convention.
- A member of a House of Delegates, the lower house of the Maryland, Virginia, or West Virginia legislature.
- An elected or appointed representative of a U.
- To authorize and send (another person) as one’s representative.
- To commit or entrust to another: delegate a task to a subordinate.
- To appoint (one’s debtor) as a debtor to one’s creditor in place of oneself.
- verb - to appoint as one's representative
There are 8 letters in DELEGATE: A D E E E G L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELEGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELEGATE, to go: DELEGATE?
Rearrange the letters in DELEGATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DELEGATE
7 letters out of DELEGATE
6 letters out of DELEGATE
5 letters out of DELEGATE
4 letters out of DELEGATE
3 letters out of DELEGATE
2 letters out of DELEGATE
Contextual use of DELEGATE
What's nearby DELEGATE
Lookup in Wiki for DELEGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELEGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELEGATE"