Is CONGENER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONGENER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a minor chemical constituent that gives a wine or liquor its distinctive character
- noun - an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- noun - a whole (a thing or person) of the same kind or category as another
- A member of the same kind, class, or group.
- An organism belonging to the same taxonomic genus as another organism.
- noun - one of the same kind or class
There are 8 letters in CONGENER: C E E G N N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONGENER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONGENER, to go: CONGENER?
Rearrange the letters in CONGENER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONGENER
6 letters out of CONGENER
5 letters out of CONGENER
4 letters out of CONGENER
3 letters out of CONGENER
2 letters out of CONGENER
Contextual use of CONGENER
What's nearby CONGENER
Lookup in Wiki for CONGENER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONGENER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONGENER"