Is COMPETENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPETENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being adequately or well qualified physically and intellectually
- The state or quality of being adequately or well qualified; ability.
- A specific range of skill, knowledge, or ability.
- The quality or condition of being legally qualified to perform an act.
- Sufficient means for a comfortable existence.
- The ability of bacteria to be genetically transformable.
- The ability to respond immunologically to bacteria, viruses, or other antigenic agents.
There are 10 letters in COMPETENCE: C C E E E M N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPETENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPETENCE, to go: COMPETENCE?
Rearrange the letters in COMPETENCE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of COMPETENCE
7 letters out of COMPETENCE
6 letters out of COMPETENCE
5 letters out of COMPETENCE
4 letters out of COMPETENCE
3 letters out of COMPETENCE
2 letters out of COMPETENCE
Contextual use of COMPETENCE
What's nearby COMPETENCE
Lookup in Wiki for COMPETENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPETENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPETENCE"