Is CEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
- noun - a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay
- noun - something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- noun - any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- noun - a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- verb - make fast as if with cement
- verb - cover or coat with cement
- verb - bind or join with or as if with cement
- A building material made by grinding calcined limestone and clay to a fine powder, which can be mixed with water and poured to set as a solid mass or used as an ingredient in making mortar or concrete.
- Portland cement.
- A substance that hardens to act as an adhesive; glue.
- Something that serves to bind or unite: “Custom was in early days the cement of society” (Walter Bagehot).
- A chemically precipitated substance that binds particles of clastic rocks.
- A substance used for filling cavities or anchoring crowns, inlays, or other restorations.
- Variant of cementum.
- To bind with or as if with cement.
- To become cemented.
- verb - to bind firmly
There are 6 letters in CEMENT: C E E M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CEMENT, to go: CEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in CEMENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CEMENT
What's nearby CEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for CEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CEMENT"