Is BASEBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASEBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players
- noun - a ball used in playing baseball
- A game played with a bat and ball by two opposing teams of nine players, each team playing alternately in the field and at bat, the players at bat having to run a course of four bases laid out in a diamond pattern in order to score.
- The ball that is used in this game.
- A game of darts in which the players attempt to score points by throwing the darts at a target laid out in the form of a baseball diamond.
- noun - a type of ball
There are 8 letters in BASEBALL: A A B B E L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASEBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASEBALL, to go: BASEBALL?
Rearrange the letters in BASEBALL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BASEBALL
7 letters out of BASEBALL
6 letters out of BASEBALL
5 letters out of BASEBALL
4 letters out of BASEBALL
3 letters out of BASEBALL
2 letters out of BASEBALL
Contextual use of BASEBALL
What's nearby BASEBALL
Lookup in Wiki for BASEBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASEBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASEBALL"