Is BARRAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARRAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written)
- noun - the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target
- verb - address with continuously or persistently, as if with a barrage
- An artificial obstruction, such as a dam or an irrigation channel, built in a watercourse to increase its depth or to divert its flow.
- A heavy curtain of artillery fire directed in front of friendly troops to screen and protect them.
- A rapid, concentrated discharge of missiles, as from small arms.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to direct a concentrated outpouring, as of missiles or words, at something or someone”: barraging the speaker with questions; bombarded the box office with ticket orders; peppered the senator with protests; showered the child with gifts.
- verb - to subject to a massive attack
There are 7 letters in BARRAGE: A A B E G R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARRAGE, to go: BARRAGE?
Rearrange the letters in BARRAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARRAGE
What's nearby BARRAGE
Lookup in Wiki for BARRAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARRAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARRAGE"