Is ASSUMED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSUMED in various dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - take up someone's soul into heaven
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Taken up or used so as to deceive; pretended: an assumed name.
- Taken for granted; supposed: an assumed increase in population.
- verb - to take on
There are 7 letters in ASSUMED: A D E M S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUMED
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSUMED, to go: ASSUMED?
Rearrange the letters in ASSUMED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ASSUMED
6 letters out of ASSUMED
5 letters out of ASSUMED
4 letters out of ASSUMED
3 letters out of ASSUMED
2 letters out of ASSUMED
Contextual use of ASSUMED
What's nearby ASSUMED
Lookup in Wiki for ASSUMED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSUMED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSUMED"