Is ASSUME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSUME in various dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - take up someone's soul into heaven
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- To take upon oneself: assume responsibility; assume another’s debts.
- To undertake the duties of (an office): assumed the presidency.
- To take on; adopt: “The god assumes a human form” (John Ruskin).
- To put on; don: The queen assumed a velvet robe.
- To affect the appearance or possession of; feign.
- See Synonyms at presume.
- To take over without justification; seize: assume control.
- To take up or receive into heaven.
- verb - to take on
There are 6 letters in ASSUME: A E M S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUME
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSUME, to go: ASSUME?
Rearrange the letters in ASSUME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASSUME
What's nearby ASSUME
Lookup in Wiki for ASSUME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSUME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSUME"