Is ABANDONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABANDONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of lacking restraint or control
- noun - a feeling of extreme emotional intensity
- verb - forsake, leave behind
- verb - give up with the intent of never claiming again
- verb - leave behind empty
- verb - stop maintaining or insisting on
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- verb - to leave or give up completely
There are 8 letters in ABANDONS: A A B D N N O S
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABANDONS, to go: ABANDONS?
Rearrange the letters in ABANDONS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ABANDONS
7 letters out of ABANDONS
6 letters out of ABANDONS
5 letters out of ABANDONS
4 letters out of ABANDONS
3 letters out of ABANDONS
2 letters out of ABANDONS
Contextual use of ABANDONS
What's nearby ABANDONS
Lookup in Wiki for ABANDONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABANDONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABANDONS"