Is ABANDON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABANDON in various dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of lacking restraint or control
- noun - a feeling of extreme emotional intensity
- verb - forsake, leave behind
- verb - give up with the intent of never claiming again
- verb - leave behind empty
- verb - stop maintaining or insisting on
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- To withdraw one’s support or help from, especially in spite of duty, allegiance, or responsibility; desert: abandon a friend in trouble.
- To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit, especially as a result of danger or other impending threat: abandoned the ship.
- To surrender one’s claim to, right to, or interest in; give up entirely.
- To cease trying to continue; desist from: abandoned the search for the missing hiker.
- To yield (oneself) completely, as to emotion.
- Unbounded enthusiasm; exuberance.
- A complete surrender of inhibitions.
- verb - to leave or give up completely
There are 7 letters in ABANDON: A A B D N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABANDON
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABANDON, to go: ABANDON?
Rearrange the letters in ABANDON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABANDON
What's nearby ABANDON
Lookup in Wiki for ABANDON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABANDON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABANDON"