Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOODRUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOODRUFF exist?
Definitions of WOODRUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - Old World fragrant stoloniferous perennial having small white flowers and narrow leaves used as flavoring and in sachets
- noun - any plant of the genus Asperula
- A fragrant perennial herb (Galium odoratum) native to Eurasia and North Africa and widely cultivated as a shade ground cover, having small white flowers and narrow leaves used for flavoring wine and in sachets.
- Any of various plants of the genus Asperula, having whorled leaves and small funnel-shaped flowers.
- n - an aromatic herb
There are 8 letters in WOODRUFF: D F F O O R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOODRUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOODRUFF plus a wildcard: WOODRUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOODRUFF
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WOODRUFF
- Rod woodruff Photo Rod woodruff 363243
- Elvira woodruff
- Bob woodruff - Americana Music Show
- woodruff Keys and Keyslots
- Fri. December 02 2011 at 400 p.m. By Randall Stewart
- Bille woodruff Have All The Right Moves jessica alba bille woodruff ...
- Waid & Barbara woodruff on the dock at Kaslo Bay
- Rhinology Otorrinos2dos Blog Pgina 2
- Welcome. My name is Jane woodruff.
- William woodruff Biographical Details