Scrabble word: WOOF
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOF exist?
Definitions of WOOF in dictionaries:
- noun - the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
- The threads that run crosswise in a woven fabric, at right angles to the warp threads.
- The texture of a fabric.
- The characteristically deep, gruff bark of a dog.
- A sound similar to a woof.
- verb - to utter a gruff barking sound
There are 4 letters in WOOF: F O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOOF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOOF plus a wildcard: WOOF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOOF
Images for WOOF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.