Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUFF exist?
Definitions of DUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a stiff flour pudding steamed or boiled usually and containing e.g. currants and raisins and citron
- A stiff flour pudding boiled in a cloth bag or steamed.
- Decaying leaves and branches covering a forest floor.
- Fine coal; slack.
- The buttocks.
- n - a thick pudding
There are 4 letters in DUFF: D F F U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUFF plus a wildcard: DUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUFF
Images for DUFF
- Hilary duff picture 300x225 Hilary duff pictures
- Hilary duff Graphics and Animated Gifs.
- ... in Hilary duff and tagged Hilary duff . Bookmark the permalink
- Haylie duff - HQ Pictures Images Photos
- Hilary duff Leaving a Doctors Office 42111 Hilary duff Leaving a ...
- Download Hintergrund Hilary duff Hilary duff Akteure Freie desktop ...
- Chart Stats - Cover Art for So Yesterday by Hilary duff
- Hilary duff - Wedding Day Fantasy
- Beautiful Body care June 2010
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.