Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VALENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALENCY exist?
Definitions of VALENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of forming chemical bonds
- noun - (biology) a relative capacity to unite or react or interact as with antigens or a biological substrate
- noun - (chemistry) a property of atoms or radicals
- n - the degree of combining power of an element or radical
There are 7 letters in VALENCY: A C E L N V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALENCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALENCY plus a wildcard: VALENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALENCY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VALENCY
- Figure 13-01a Periodic Table
- valency Sheet
- Periodic Table valency
- Dror Bar-Natans Image GalleryPlantsA constant valency tree
- Chemistry Periodic Table tantalum valence orbital radii data
- Mendelev constructed his periodic table by characterizing the number ...
- CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE valency AND THE ELECTRONIC CONFIGURA 2248828
- Changing valency Case studies in transitivity screenshot
- chemical elements elements have a charged valency the valency atom
- FileRiver valency valley. - geograph.org.uk - 846884.jpg - Wikipedia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.