Scrabble word: VAGABOND
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAGABOND exist?
Definitions of VAGABOND in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- adj - wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- A person without a permanent home who moves from place to place.
- A vagrant; a tramp.
- A wanderer; a rover.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a wanderer; nomadic.
- Aimless; drifting.
- Irregular in course or behavior; unpredictable.
- verb - to live like a vagabond (a vagrant)