Scrabble word: VAGABOND
Is VAGABOND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VAGABOND in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- adj - wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- A person without a permanent home who moves from place to place.
- A vagrant; a tramp.
- A wanderer; a rover.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a wanderer; nomadic.
- Aimless; drifting.
- Irregular in course or behavior; unpredictable.
- verb - to live like a vagabond (a vagrant)
There are 8 letters in VAGABOND: A A B D G N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAGABOND
Click to search all anagrams of VAGABOND plus a wildcard: VAGABOND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAGABOND
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VAGABOND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.