Scrabble word: TIGHTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIGHTER exist?
Definitions of TIGHTER in dictionaries:
- adj - closely constrained or constricted or constricting
- adj - pulled or drawn tight
- adj - set so close together as to be invulnerable to penetration
- adj - pressed tightly together
- adj - (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- adj - affected by scarcity and expensive to borrow
- adj - of such close construction as to be impermeable
- adj - of textiles
- adj - securely or solidly fixed in place
- adj - (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched
- adj - very drunk
- adj - exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
- adj - demanding strict attention to rules and procedures
- adj - packed closely together
- adv - firmly or closely fixed in place [adj TIGHTER, TIGHTEST] : TIGHTLY
There are 7 letters in TIGHTER: E G H I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIGHTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIGHTER plus a wildcard: TIGHTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIGHTER
Images for TIGHTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.