Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYNOPSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNOPSIS exist?
Definitions of SYNOPSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- n - a condensation of the substance of a larger work
There are 8 letters in SYNOPSIS: I N O P S S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNOPSIS plus a wildcard: SYNOPSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNOPSIS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNOPSIS
- Heaven to Earth synopsis
- Manuscript synopsis Sample (After) Click to Enlarge
- synopsis WIZARDS FOR WORD Formatting Your synopsissynopsis ...
- ... Signature is then used to create a synopsis of the document
- Download synopsis - eksempel - Angsten for ikke at vre en succes
- Harry Potter synopsis
- DEFINITION & synopsis OF THE ETIOLOGY OF ADULT GENDER IDENTITY ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.