Scrabble word: SWELLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWELLED exist?
Definitions of SWELLED in dictionaries:
- verb - increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- verb - become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- verb - expand abnormally
- verb - come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- verb - come up, as of a liquid
- verb - cause to become swollen
- adj - feeling self-importance
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 7 letters in SWELLED: D E E L L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWELLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWELLED plus a wildcard: SWELLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWELLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWELLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.