Scrabble word: SENSUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENSUAL exist?
Definitions of SENSUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- adj - sexually exciting or gratifying
- Relating to or affecting any of the senses or a sense organ; sensory.
- Of, relating to, given to, or providing gratification of the physical and especially the sexual appetites.
- Suggesting sexuality; voluptuous.
- Physical rather than spiritual or intellectual.
- Lacking in moral or spiritual interests; worldly.
- adj - pertaining to the physical senses
There are 7 letters in SENSUAL: A E L N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENSUAL plus a wildcard: SENSUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENSUAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENSUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.