Scrabble word: RUBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBBING exist?
Definitions of RUBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - representation consisting of a copy (as of an engraving) made by laying paper over something and rubbing it with charcoal
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - the act of rubbing or wiping
- The act of polishing, cleaning, or drying.
- A representation of a raised or indented surface made by placing paper over the surface and rubbing the paper gently with a marking agent such as charcoal or chalk.
- noun - an image produced by rubbing
There are 7 letters in RUBBING: B B G I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBBING plus a wildcard: RUBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBBING
Images for RUBBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.