Scrabble word: RUBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBBING exist?
Definitions of RUBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - representation consisting of a copy (as of an engraving) made by laying paper over something and rubbing it with charcoal
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - the act of rubbing or wiping
- The act of polishing, cleaning, or drying.
- A representation of a raised or indented surface made by placing paper over the surface and rubbing the paper gently with a marking agent such as charcoal or chalk.
- noun - an image produced by rubbing