Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBBING exist?
Definitions of RUBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - the resistance encountered when one body is moved in contact with another
- noun - representation consisting of a copy (as of an engraving) made by laying paper over something and rubbing it with charcoal
- noun - effort expended in moving one object over another with pressure
- noun - an unforeseen obstacle
- noun - the act of rubbing or wiping
- The act of polishing, cleaning, or drying.
- A representation of a raised or indented surface made by placing paper over the surface and rubbing the paper gently with a marking agent such as charcoal or chalk.
- n - an image produced by rubbing
There are 7 letters in RUBBING: B B G I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBBING plus a wildcard: RUBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBBING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUBBING
- How to Keep Hands Supple Supple Minute
- rubbing hands together until alcohol dries about 15 25 seconds
- JK Kitchen Creations Cookie Baking (rubbing in method)
- Cat-speak Dictionary rubbing Nose-taps and Kneading
- Do You Know rubbing alcohol
- Smokeless Tobacco Quitting Tips
- badawi najib rubbing nose
- scope of work template
- CafeBarBrasserie Restaurant Brunchpetit dejeuner La carte ...
- Published by Brian Cherry on Oct 11 2009