Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURBLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURBLING exist?
Definitions of BURBLING in dictionaries:
- verb - flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- adj - uttered with unrestrained enthusiasm
- v - to speak quickly and excitedly
There are 8 letters in BURBLING: B B G I L N R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURBLING plus a wildcard: BURBLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURBLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURBLING
- When wine liqueurs and ale merge into one glorious haze Liberal ...
- Wayland Smithy in the rain this afternoon Liberal burblings
- Barack Obama - Some rights reserved by Barack Obama
- MT Drives Mercedes SLS AMG GT
- The Planet Jupiter very bright and clear in the eastern night sky ...
- The Sun front page on Goodwin Liberal burblings
- The thickness of a Rizla Liberal burblings
- Nick Clegg holds up BBC 3.29pm weather bulletin inside report from ...
- Interesting US place names Liberal burblings
- Photo Nick Clegg holding up his pledge to vote against any ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.