Scrabble word: QUILTING
Is QUILTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUILTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - stitching through layers of fabric and a filling so as to create a design
- noun - a material used for making a quilt, or a quilted fabric
- verb - stitch or sew together
- verb - create by stitching together
- The process of doing quilted work.
- Material used to make quilts.
- Material that has been quilted.
- noun - material that is used for making quilts
There are 8 letters in QUILTING: G I I L N Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUILTING, to go: QUILTING?
Rearrange the letters in QUILTING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of QUILTING
6 letters out of QUILTING
5 letters out of QUILTING
4 letters out of QUILTING
3 letters out of QUILTING
2 letters out of QUILTING
Images for QUILTING
Lookup in Wiki for QUILTING
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.