Scrabble word: QUILTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUILTING exist?
Definitions of QUILTING in dictionaries:
- noun - stitching through layers of fabric and a filling so as to create a design
- noun - a material used for making a quilt, or a quilted fabric
- verb - stitch or sew together
- verb - create by stitching together
- The process of doing quilted work.
- Material used to make quilts.
- Material that has been quilted.
- noun - material that is used for making quilts
There are 8 letters in QUILTING: G I I L N Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUILTING plus a wildcard: QUILTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUILTING
Images for QUILTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.