Scrabble word: PROGRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROGRAM exist?
Definitions of PROGRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- noun - a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
- noun - a radio or television show
- noun - a document stating the aims and principles of a political party
- noun - an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event
- noun - an integrated course of academic studies
- noun - (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute
- noun - a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation
- verb - arrange a program of or for
- verb - write a computer program
- A listing of the order of events and other pertinent information for a public presentation.
- The presentation itself: a program of piano pieces.
- A scheduled radio or television show.
- An ordered list of events to take place or procedures to be followed; a schedule: a program of physical therapy for a convalescent.
- A system of services, opportunities, or projects, usually designed to meet a social need: “Working parents rely on the center’s after-school latchkey program” (New York Times).
- A course of academic study; a curriculum.
- A plan or system of academic and related or ancillary activities: a work-study program.
- A plan or system of nonacademic extracurricular activities: the football program.
- A set of coded instructions for insertion into a machine, in accordance with which the machine performs a desired sequence of operations.
- Computer Science.
- A procedure for solving a problem that involves collection of data, processing, and presentation of results.
- Such a procedure coded for a computer.
- An instruction sequence in programmed instruction.
- To include or schedule in a program: program a new musical composition.
- To design a program for; schedule the activities of.
- To provide (a machine) with a set of coded working instructions.
- To provide (a computer) with a set of instructions for solving a problem or processing data.
- To train to perform automatically in a desired way, as if programming a machine: crudely programming children to make the right responses.
- To prepare an instructional sequence for (material to be taught) in programmed instruction.
- verb - to arrange in a plan of proceedings
There are 7 letters in PROGRAM: A G M O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROGRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROGRAM plus a wildcard: PROGRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROGRAM
Images for PROGRAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.