Scrabble word: POMMELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POMMELS exist?
Definitions of POMMELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a handgrip that a gymnast uses when performing exercises on a pommel horse
- noun - handgrip formed by the raised front part of a saddle
- noun - an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- verb - strike, usually with the fist
- verb - to strike with the fists
There are 7 letters in POMMELS: E L M M O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POMMELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POMMELS plus a wildcard: POMMELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POMMELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POMMELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.