Scrabble word: POMMEL
Is POMMEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POMMEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a handgrip that a gymnast uses when performing exercises on a pommel horse
- noun - handgrip formed by the raised front part of a saddle
- noun - an ornament in the shape of a ball on the hilt of a sword or dagger
- verb - strike, usually with the fist
- The upper front part of a saddle; a saddlebow.
- A knob on the hilt of a sword or similar weapon.
- verb - to strike with the fists
There are 6 letters in POMMEL: E L M M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POMMEL
Click to search all anagrams of POMMEL plus a wildcard: POMMEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POMMEL
Images for POMMEL
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.