Scrabble word: POCKETBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does POCKETBOOK exist?
Definitions of POCKETBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - your personal financial means
- noun - a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- noun - pocket-sized paperback book
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- A pocket-sized folder or case used to hold money and papers; a billfold.
- A purse; a handbag.
- Financial resources; money supply: prices to fit your pocketbook.
- Often pocket book.