Scrabble word: POCKETBOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does POCKETBOOK exist?
Definitions of POCKETBOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - your personal financial means
- noun - a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- noun - pocket-sized paperback book
- noun - a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women)
- A pocket-sized folder or case used to hold money and papers; a billfold.
- A purse; a handbag.
- Financial resources; money supply: prices to fit your pocketbook.
- Often pocket book.
There are 10 letters in POCKETBOOK: B C E K K O O O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POCKETBOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POCKETBOOK plus a wildcard: POCKETBOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POCKETBOOK
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POCKETBOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.