Scrabble word: POCKET
In which Scrabble dictionary does POCKET exist?
Definitions of POCKET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - a supply of money
- noun - (bowling) the space between the headpin and the pins behind it on the right or left
- noun - a hollow concave shape made by removing something
- noun - a local region of low pressure or descending air that causes a plane to lose height suddenly
- noun - a small isolated group of people
- noun - (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
- noun - an opening at the corner or on the side of a billiard table into which billiard balls are struck
- verb - put in one's pocket
- verb - take unlawfully
- A small baglike attachment forming part of a garment and used to carry small articles, as a flat pouch sewn inside a pair of pants or a piece of material sewn on its sides and bottom to the outside of a shirt.
- A small sack or bag.
- A receptacle, a cavity, or an opening.
- Financial means; money supply: The cost of the trip must come out of your own pocket.
- A small cavity in the earth, especially one containing ore.
- A small body or accumulation of ore.
- A pouch in an animal body, such as the cheek pouch of a rodent or the abdominal pouch of a marsupial.
- One of the pouchlike receptacles at the corners and sides of a billiard or pool table.
- A small, isolated, or protected area or group.
- An air pocket.
- A bin for storing ore, grain, or other materials.
- Suitable for or capable of being carried in one’s pocket: a pocket handkerchief; a pocket edition of a dictionary.
- Small; miniature: a pocket backyard; a pocket museum.
- To place in or as if in a pocket.
- To take possession of for oneself, especially dishonestly: pocketed the receipts from the charity dance.
- To accept or tolerate (an insult, for example).
- To conceal or suppress: I pocketed my pride and asked for a raise.
- To prevent (a bill) from becoming law by failing to sign until the adjournment of the legislature.
- To hem in (a competitor) in a race.
- To hit (a ball) into a pocket of a pool or billiard table.
- Having funds.
- Having gained or retained funds of a specified amount: was a hundred dollars in pocket after a day at the races.
- verb - to place in a pouch sewed into a garment
There are 6 letters in POCKET: C E K O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POCKET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POCKET plus a wildcard: POCKET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POCKET
Images for POCKET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.