Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORATORIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORATORIO exist?
Definitions of ORATORIO in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text
- A composition for voices and orchestra, telling a sacred story without costumes, scenery, or dramatic action.
- n - a type of musical composition
There are 8 letters in ORATORIO: A I O O O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORATORIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORATORIO plus a wildcard: ORATORIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORATORIO
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORATORIO
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word oratorio
- Home page del sito delloratorio Don Bosco di San Giovanni Valdarno ...
- Oratrio ou relicrio em MDF na cor branca decorado por decoupage em ...
- Westfield NJ oratorio Singers Westfield New Jersey
- Le regole delloratorio
- Oratrio em madeira
- Oratrio e Imagens Dito Pituba sc. XIX - foto J.E.M.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.