Scrabble word: NUCLEUSES
Is NUCLEUSES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NUCLEUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- noun - the positively charged dense center of an atom
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet
- noun - any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- noun - the central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
- noun - an essential part of a cell
There are 9 letters in NUCLEUSES: C E E L N S S U U
Click to search all anagrams of NUCLEUSES plus a wildcard: NUCLEUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUCLEUSES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUCLEUSES
Lookup in Wiki for NUCLEUSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.