Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUCLEUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUCLEUS exist?
Definitions of NUCLEUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- noun - the positively charged dense center of an atom
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet
- noun - any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- noun - the central structure of the lens that is surrounded by the cortex
- A central or essential part around which other parts are gathered or grouped; a core: the nucleus of a city.
- Something regarded as a basis for future development and growth; a kernel: a few paintings that formed the nucleus of a great art collection.
- A large, membrane-bound, usually spherical protoplasmic structure within a living cell, containing the cell’s hereditary material and controlling its metabolism, growth, and reproduction.
- The central kernel of a nut or seed.
- The center of a starch granule.
- A group of specialized nerve cells or a localized mass of gray matter in the brain or spinal cord.
- The positively charged central region of an atom, composed of protons and neutrons and containing almost all of the mass of the atom.
- A group of atoms bound in a structure, such as a benzene ring, that is resistant to alteration in chemical reactions.
- The central portion of the head of a comet.
- The central or brightest part of a nebula or galaxy.
- A particle on which water vapor molecules accumulate in free air to form a droplet or ice crystal.
- noun - an essential part of a cell
There are 7 letters in NUCLEUS: C E L N S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUCLEUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUCLEUS plus a wildcard: NUCLEUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUCLEUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUCLEUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.