Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEPHRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEPHRON exist?
Definitions of NEPHRON in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the small tubules that are the excretory units of the vertebrate kidney
- Any of the numerous filtering units of the vertebrate kidney that remove waste matter from the blood.
- n - an excretory unit of a kidney
There are 7 letters in NEPHRON: E H N N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEPHRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEPHRON plus a wildcard: NEPHRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEPHRON
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEPHRON
- nephron - Analytical Wiki
- Structure of the nephron. Just a different image very clear and easy ...
- nephron unit 2.gif
- FIGURE 13-3. A nephron and its blood supply. (Reprinted with ...
- Renal oncocytomas arise from the collecting ducts of the nephron ...
- nephron model labeled worksheet for labelling a nephron
- nephron - C0078930 - enlarged - Science Photo Library