Scrabble word: LOTTERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOTTERY exist?
Definitions of LOTTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is regarded as a chance event
- noun - players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- A contest in which tokens are distributed or sold, the winning token or tokens being secretly predetermined or ultimately selected in a random drawing.
- A selection made by lot from a number of applicants or competitors: The state uses a lottery to assign spaces in the campground.
- An activity or event regarded as having an outcome depending on fate: They considered combat duty a lottery.
- noun - a type of gambling game