Is LOTTERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOTTERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is regarded as a chance event
- noun - players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- A contest in which tokens are distributed or sold, the winning token or tokens being secretly predetermined or ultimately selected in a random drawing.
- A selection made by lot from a number of applicants or competitors: The state uses a lottery to assign spaces in the campground.
- An activity or event regarded as having an outcome depending on fate: They considered combat duty a lottery.
- noun - a type of gambling game
There are 7 letters in LOTTERY: E L O R T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTTERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOTTERY, to go: LOTTERY?
Rearrange the letters in LOTTERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LOTTERY
6 letters out of LOTTERY
5 letters out of LOTTERY
4 letters out of LOTTERY
3 letters out of LOTTERY
2 letters out of LOTTERY
Contextual use of LOTTERY
What's nearby LOTTERY
Lookup in Wiki for LOTTERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOTTERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOTTERY"