Scrabble word: LOTTERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOTTERY exist?
Definitions of LOTTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is regarded as a chance event
- noun - players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- A contest in which tokens are distributed or sold, the winning token or tokens being secretly predetermined or ultimately selected in a random drawing.
- A selection made by lot from a number of applicants or competitors: The state uses a lottery to assign spaces in the campground.
- An activity or event regarded as having an outcome depending on fate: They considered combat duty a lottery.
- noun - a type of gambling game
There are 7 letters in LOTTERY: E L O R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOTTERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOTTERY plus a wildcard: LOTTERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOTTERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOTTERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.