Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUNCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNCTURE exist?
Definitions of JUNCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that occurs at a critical time
- noun - a crisis situation or point in time when a critical decision must be made
- noun - the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- The act of joining or the condition of being joined.
- A place where two things are joined; a junction or joint.
- A point in time, especially a critical point.
- The transition or mode of transition from one sound to another in speech.
- noun - the act of joining
There are 8 letters in JUNCTURE: C E J N R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNCTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNCTURE plus a wildcard: JUNCTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNCTURE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUNCTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.