Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JACKPOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does JACKPOT exist?
Definitions of JACKPOT in dictionaries:
- noun - the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun - any outstanding award
- The accumulated stakes in a kind of poker that requires one to hold a pair of jacks or better in order to open the betting.
- A cumulative pool in competitions and various other games.
- A top prize or reward.
- noun - a top prize or reward
There are 7 letters in JACKPOT: A C J K O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JACKPOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JACKPOT plus a wildcard: JACKPOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JACKPOT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JACKPOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.