Scrabble word: JOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOCK exist?
Definitions of JOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a person trained to compete in sports
- noun - a support for the genitals worn by men engaging in strenuous exercise
- A jockey.
- A disc jockey.
- An athletic supporter.
- An athlete, especially in college.
- One characterized by excessive concern for machismo.
- noun - an athletic supporter
There are 4 letters in JOCK: C J K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOCK plus a wildcard: JOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOCK
Images for JOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.