Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVENTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVENTING exist?
Definitions of INVENTING in dictionaries:
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - make up something artificial or untrue
- v - to devise originally
There are 9 letters in INVENTING: E G I I N N N T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVENTING plus a wildcard: INVENTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVENTING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVENTING
- Cartoon inventing the Wheel (medium) by Billcartoons tagged history ...
- Design Movie - inventing Toys
- inventing The Wheel
- Coloring page inventing the wheel - img 7873.
- FichierAntonin idrac mercury inventing the caduceus.jpg - Wikipdia
- inventing an App for Android AppsGeyser Blog
- inventing the wheel
- cost of inventing
- inventing the pen The Cutting Edge
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.