Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPURITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPURITY exist?
Definitions of IMPURITY in dictionaries:
- noun - worthless or dangerous material that should be removed
- noun - the condition of being impure
- Contamination or pollution.
- Lack of consistency or homogeneity; adulteration.
- A state of immorality; sin.
- Something that renders something else impure; an inferior component or additive.
- noun - something that is impure
There are 8 letters in IMPURITY: I I M P R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPURITY plus a wildcard: IMPURITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPURITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPURITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.