Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUMBUGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMBUGGING exist?
Definitions of HUMBUGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - pretentious or silly talk or writing
- noun - communication (written or spoken) intended to deceive
- noun - something intended to deceive
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 10 letters in HUMBUGGING: B G G G H I M N U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMBUGGING plus a wildcard: HUMBUGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMBUGGING
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMBUGGING
- UnoAmerica - humbugging Y BULLSHITTING. Chaderton Sera verdad que es ...
- humbugging or raising the devil humbugging or raising the devil 1800 ...
- humbugging or raising the devil 1800 humbugging or raising the devil ...
- Thanks for listening to my venting I feel better now. - Despina
- WAR DECLARED at News Aboriginal Art Directory. View information about ...
- Albert Namatjira - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Tis the Season aroundustyroads
- Advertising wiz Barnum certainly supplied no shortage of superlatives ...
- Each day Mitchell would request permission to use enhanced ...
- get into the hi-ho spirit of panto - Theatre - Luton Today
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.