Scrabble word: HUMBUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMBUG exist?
Definitions of HUMBUG in dictionaries:
- noun - pretentious or silly talk or writing
- noun - communication (written or spoken) intended to deceive
- noun - something intended to deceive
- verb - trick or deceive
- Something intended to deceive; a hoax or fraud.
- A person who claims to be other than what he or she is; an impostor.
- Nonsense; rubbish.
- To deceive or trick.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 6 letters in HUMBUG: B G H M U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMBUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMBUG plus a wildcard: HUMBUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMBUG
Images for HUMBUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.