Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUGGING exist?
Definitions of HUGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- v - to clasp tightly in the arms
There are 7 letters in HUGGING: G G G H I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUGGING plus a wildcard: HUGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUGGING
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUGGING
- Children hugging -Romantic Love Pictures
- On the Job by Anita Bruzzese Are You OK With Workplace Hugs
- HEALTH TIP Benefits of hugging Stay Healthy Blog
- Very Josie To Hug or Not to Hug
- ... of being embraced and the joy that comes from hugging someone
- hugging Meditation-A Gift to Children from Thich Nhat Hahn Metta ...
- RULE 2 The Secret to hugging your Teen
- ... To Celebrate & Recognize Moms women-hugging ASK In Your Face
- cat hugging another cat
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.