Scrabble word: MUGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUGGING exist?
Definitions of MUGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - assault with intent to rob
- noun - the quantity that can be held in a mug
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- noun - with handle and usually cylindrical
- An assault upon a person especially with the intent to rob.
- noun - a street assault or beating
There are 7 letters in MUGGING: G G G I M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUGGING plus a wildcard: MUGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUGGING
Images for MUGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.