Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HALLELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALLELS exist?
Definitions of HALLELS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Judaism) a chant of praise (Psalms 113 through 118) used at Passover and Shabuoth and Sukkoth and Hanukkah and Rosh Hodesh
- n - a chant of praise
There are 7 letters in HALLELS: A E H L L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALLELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALLELS plus a wildcard: HALLELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALLELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HALLELS
- Halles Questembert
- halles.jpg (59257 octets)
- les halles
- FichierIeper les Halles.jpg - Wikipdia
- DateiLes-halles.jpg Wikipedia
- Forum des Halles The Explorotel Guide
- FichierHalles de Paris 1863.jpg - Wikipdia
- ... Ciudades de Europa Paris Turismo en Paris Les Halles
- les halles centrales plan les grandes halles de limoges sont
- Stadthalle Reutlingen une symphonie amricaine de Max Dudler - bati ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.