Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUMBOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUMBOIL exist?
Definitions of GUMBOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a boil or abscess on the gums
- A small boil or abscess on the gum, often resulting from tooth decay.
- n - an abscess in the gum
There are 7 letters in GUMBOIL: B G I L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUMBOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUMBOIL plus a wildcard: GUMBOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUMBOIL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GUMBOIL
- iron gumboil Flickr - Photo Sharing
- English Dictionary gumboil
- Dentalwisdom - Dental Abscess
- 1799960643 4196783306 225x300 How to treat a Tooth with an Infected ...
- Periodontical Abscess
- Dont worry. It was a gumboildental abscess... Flickr - Photo ...
- Abcess from a Cracked Tooth Sedation Dentist Hamilton OH Cosmetic ...
- How to treat a gum boil. Image source Flickr
- Copyright 2006 Martin S. Spiller D.M.D. courtesy of Dr. Ed Cataldo
- 31873 Basic Human Pathology Parts I and II Academic Year 20072008 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.