Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURBISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURBISH exist?
Definitions of FURBISH in dictionaries:
- verb - polish and make shiny
- To brighten by cleaning or rubbing; polish.
- To restore to attractive or serviceable condition; renovate.
- v - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
There are 7 letters in FURBISH: B F H I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURBISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURBISH plus a wildcard: FURBISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURBISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURBISH
- Gary N. furbish 59 Former Topsham Selectmen owner of The Gurnet Inn ...
- Furbaholic site - Furby Wannabes
- Like every child of the 90s I didnt just want a Furby for ...
- furbish studio chevrons & stripes
- furbish studio
- furbish Catherine Kate Maine An Encyclopedia
- Giveaway Countdown with furbish
- Feeding and furbish Fun
- Buy Caterpillar furbish for less. Compare best Caterpillar furbish ...
- ... Dictionary - List of words and sayings in furbish spoken by Furby
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.