Scrabble word: FALLOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALLOUT exist?
Definitions of FALLOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the radioactive particles that settle to the ground after a nuclear explosion
- noun - any adverse and unwanted secondary effect
- The slow descent of minute particles of debris in the atmosphere following an explosion, especially the descent of radioactive debris after a nuclear explosion.
- The particles that descend in this fashion.
- An incidental result or side effect: “Other social trends also have psychiatric fallout, and the people who suffer can’t afford treatment” (Martha Farnsworth Riche).
- noun - radioactive debris resulting from a nuclear explosion