Scrabble word: FALLOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALLOUT exist?
Definitions of FALLOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the radioactive particles that settle to the ground after a nuclear explosion
- noun - any adverse and unwanted secondary effect
- The slow descent of minute particles of debris in the atmosphere following an explosion, especially the descent of radioactive debris after a nuclear explosion.
- The particles that descend in this fashion.
- An incidental result or side effect: “Other social trends also have psychiatric fallout, and the people who suffer can’t afford treatment” (Martha Farnsworth Riche).
- noun - radioactive debris resulting from a nuclear explosion
There are 7 letters in FALLOUT: A F L L O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FALLOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FALLOUT plus a wildcard: FALLOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FALLOUT
Images for FALLOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.