Scrabble word: EMULOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMULOUS exist?
Definitions of EMULOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or arising from emulation or imitation
- adj - eager to surpass others
- Eager or ambitious to equal or surpass another.
- Characterized or prompted by a spirit of rivalry.
- Covetous of power or honor; envious.
- adj - eager to equal or surpass another
There are 7 letters in EMULOUS: E L M O S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMULOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMULOUS plus a wildcard: EMULOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMULOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMULOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.