Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMPIRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPIRIC exist?
Definitions of EMPIRIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relying on medical quackery
- adj - derived from experiment and observation rather than theory
- One who is guided by practical experience rather than precepts or theory.
- An unqualified or dishonest practitioner; a charlatan.
- noun - one who relies on practical experience
There are 7 letters in EMPIRIC: C E I I M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPIRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMPIRIC plus a wildcard: EMPIRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPIRIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMPIRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.