Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMPIRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPIRIC exist?
Definitions of EMPIRIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relying on medical quackery
- adj - derived from experiment and observation rather than theory
- One who is guided by practical experience rather than precepts or theory.
- An unqualified or dishonest practitioner; a charlatan.
- n - one who relies on practical experience
There are 7 letters in EMPIRIC: C E I I M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPIRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMPIRIC plus a wildcard: EMPIRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPIRIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMPIRIC
- empiric Ioan Usca
- Ah Sacr HPal News Guides Paladin Heal Point de vue dune ...
- zenski djempiric EKSRA povoljno - Kupindo.com (10935267)
- Sextus empiricus Sextus empiricus (flourished c
- CRUX Tron Legacy Movie Poster empiric
- Titanic Demon. by vempirick on deviantART
- Apolo JFG base by vempirick on deviantART
- bord dzempiric 34 rukavi - Kupindo.com (10694957)
- Linha do tempo nosso lugar na histria empirica
- empiric Studio Furniture Vintage Modern and Industrial Furnishings ...